This is a link to activities in progress, and links to draft documents/plans etc relating to them.
My profile for talks, etc.
- Name : M Sasikumar, Associate Director (Research), CDAC Mumbai
- Address : CDAC Juhu and Kharghar, Mumbai
- Qual : PhD (Computer Science) from BITS, Pilani; MS(Engg) from IISc Bangalore; BTech(CS) from IIT Chennai
- Experience: For over 20 years, he was with CDAC Mumbai (formerly known as NCST) with focus on research and development. He has been involved in design and implementation of a number of projects - internal and external - in areas such as resource scheduling, natural language processing, data mining, e-learning, accessibility, healthcare, etc. Currently heads the R&D groups on artificial intelligence, educational technology, and open source software at CDAC Mumbai. Was chief investigator for a number of projects in these areas. He is co-author of two textbooks - on expert systems, and on parallel computing. Guided a number of Masters level projects. Three PhD theses have been completed under his guidance in areas of emotion recognition, language learning and handwriting recognition. He is currently guiding three PhD projects - in distributed question bank management, learning disability, secure cloud computing and intelligent tutoring system. He has been member of programme committee for a number of national and international conferences. He has about 50 publications. He was Director (R&D) at the corporate head-quarters of CDAC for three years, where he was responsible for consolidating research and development across all CDAC centres, and evolving R&D directions. Explore the rest of this site for more tidbits of my interests, etc.
- Netpresence — facebook, researchgate, linked in, wordpress, etc. thelittlesasi is the handle at all these places.
Stuffs that may be of interest, and my involvement is partial (member of PC, etc)
You can gather some more details from this site itself. Check the menu on the left.
page revision: 29, last edited: 08 Apr 2013 10:27