My current areas of interest are….
- Accessibility — various disabilities and technologies for intervention.
- Artificial Intelligence including natural language processing.
- E-learning including instruction design, assessment, personalised learning, etc
- Open source software
The official pages of these groups (which I was heading when I was at CDAC Mumbai) will give you some idea of the work I do and the projects I am involved in. Go to the AI/KBCS group, Educational Tech group and the Open Source Software group
A partial list of my publications are available through the "publications" link on the left. Most of my writings are for general use - as invited talks in conferences, writeups for our workshops, etc. These are being put up under "my technical writings" for your use. You are welcome to use them - do give credit.
Some Journals for publishing your research work
- Journal of Information Technology education
- British Journal of education technology BJET. I am a reviewer for this journal.
- Localisation Focus from LRC Ireland
- Journal of Scientific computing Online journal (free)
- [http://the_little_sasi.livejournal.com] — abandoned from 2010 onwards…
- [http://thelittlesasi.wordpress.com] — not very active, but you can see some life there.
- Researchgate — good for research based discussions
- Facebook - Despite my initial negative feeling abt this site, it has become my home ground over the last one year…. So, check me out there….
What is new on this site?
- After a long time, coming back to this site! 2nd December 2012…
- Adding my little poem series here.
- Open movement and education article uploaded in technical writing, 5th April.
- Created a "around the web" page giving useful links